CARE House Programs and Services
Whether it’s at CARE House, inside the home of a vulnerable family, in a courtroom, at a school or another of its many community partners, CARE House provides a continuum of quality care for children and families:
- From primary prevention, through educating groups of adults on our shared responsibility for child sexual abuse;
- To advocacy, by being the voice for a child who’s the ward of the court due to abuse or neglect;
- To teaching vulnerable families to be more nurturing, non-violent and empathetic;
- To protecting children by intervening in cases of suspected abuse;
- To providing healing therapeutic services for victims of abuse, through individual therapy and support groups;
- To teaching young mothers the fundamentals of good parenting and the importance of giving their children a healthy start.
Over 5,000 individuals are served each year by these CARE House programs, all of which are provided at no cost to the children and families in need of these critical services.
Click here to download a CARE House brochure.
For more information about the CARE House, call 248.332.7173.